Sending an Email Campaign is always a tedious task. We made it very easy in Masterkey - you can send out mass email to all your Contacts in just a few minutes. This feature by default is not active, so you need to speak to your Account Manager to activate it.
First, you need to create a Mailing List, which is a collection of Contacts and their email addresses to be used as recipients.
Step 1: Create the Mailing List
- Select the Module Marketing > Mailing List Zone and click on Add New.
- Read and Click on 'I agree with the Masterkey Data Import Policy Disclaimer' and click on Proceed.
Step 2: Filter your Mailing List
- Type in the name of your Mailing List.
- You're able to filter the list based on the various options like by 'Lead Type', 'Contact Type', 'Locations' etc.
- You can further filter your list by Price Range, Unit Type, Lead Status etc
- Once you're done, click on Next
Step 3: Test it Out
- You will get a list of Contacts as per the criteria you've selected. The total number of Contacts will be mentioned on the bottom of the Mailing List.
- You can export the list to Excel, if required.
- You can remove Contacts by selecting the Contact and clicking on Remove, if required.
- Once you're done, click on Submit.
- Mailing List is now successfully created! Search for the Mailing List that you've just created by typing it into the Mailing List name.
Next steps: If you haven’t already, see How to: Send Email Campaigns from Masterkey