Unit numbers plays a very crucial role in the real estate business and for Agencies it's important that the Agents make the best use of Unit numbers. We at Masterkey have launched a feature where Agencies can now hide Unit number between internal agents. We would like to highlight a few points which are important to consider before you enable this feature.
- Agents wont be able to view Unit Numbers of other Agents listings.
- If this policy is enabled, we would recommend that Agents fill in data on Floor Number & Unit Model fields for all Units. This would help Agents know the type & floor number of the Unit since the Buyer / Tenants might request for this info.
- Select Module System Admin and click on Company Zone
- Select the Module (Sales or Leasing) and click on Hide Unit Number
- You can tick on Yes/No to hide Unit numbers between internal Agents.
- User will now be able to see the Unit numbers of his own listings and the Unit number will be hidden for all other listings including reports.