Alerts can be very useful when you want to internally communicate a news item to everyone in your company.
Step 1: Find the News zone
- Select System Admin > News
- Click Add New which creates a blank News Alert
Step 2: Fill in the Details
- Status: A good practice is to keep it Disabled while you are still composing it, Enabling the Alert will make it available for everyone to see
- News Type: Select Alert as News Type
- Country: Select the Countries in which you want the Alert to become available
- User's Modules: If you select all Modules, the Alert will be posted to all users. If the Alert is targeted towards only certain users, then you can select the corresponding Module(s) and it will only be shown to those user who have access to the Module.
- Subject & Post Date: Write a Subject and select a Date you want the Alert to go live
- Attach File: Optionally attach any documents (excel, word, pdf etc) to the Alert
Step 3: Alert is Posted
- Click Save & Close. Users will see the Alert posted next time they log into Masterkey. Users can Acknowledge the Alert by clicking the tick-box, so that the Alert does not pop-up every time they log in.