A Portfolio is a collection of Units being managed on behalf of one or several landlords. The Portfolio zone helps Property Management companies manage and maintain Units (which are located in a single property or various properties spread across various locations) owned by a single landlord or a group of landlords. These Units are grouped into a single entity and referred to as a Portfolio in Masterkey.
Step 1: Find Portfolio Zone
- Select the Property Management module and select Portfolios zone
- Click Add New > Portfolio, which opens up an empty Portfolio file
Step 2: Fill in the Portfolio Information
- Mention the Portfolio name as either the community/street name or the actual Landlord name (landlord name has been mentioned in this case)
- Description: Add the description of the portfolio
- Property Manager: The person managing the portfolio and can be selected from the drop down list
- Management Fee: Use this field to enter any applicable management fee for this portfolio
- Is Active (yes or no): If the portfolio is active you can select the radio button as yes
- Landlord contact person details (name, phone, fax, mobile, email) can be entered as mentioned
Step 3: Save and Search!
- Click Save. The Portfolio file has now been successfully saved in the portfolio zone. You can search the portfolio through the quick search as shown below.