We refer to Property as a Building or Tower in Masterkey. It's mandatory to enter a Property, before you can add a Unit. Below are the steps you should follow to add a Property:
- Select the Module (Sales, Leasing or Property Management) and click on Property Zone.
- Select the location of the Property and enter the Property Name. System will not allow you to add a new Property if it already exists in the database.
- Enter the Facilities, Amenities & Vicinity that are available in the Property.
- You can enter the Property Overview of the Building - this description will be available to import into any new Unit you create.
- Add Images of the Property or Community. These should be generic images which later can be imported into the new Unit created.
- Add a map to the Property and now click on Save. Property file is successfully added.