With Masterkey meets your requirements with the ability to add custom fields. These fields will be added to the specified modules for all users. Customising your Masterkey is easy!
Step 1: Find the Company Zone
- Select System Admin module and go inside the Company zone, click your companies file
- Select the module where you need to add the custom field (Here, we selected the Leasing Module)
- Either choose to add the custom field on the Unit File or the Property File (in this example, we have selected the Unit File)
- Click on Unit File and select Add new field
- Name the custom field under field name and label it. The name entered under the label section will be the one displayed. Field name will be used only used to identify the field in the system.
- Select the custom Field Type as Bit, Currency, Datalist, Date/time, Int or Text
- Place the custom field on the left or right by selecting it under the Placement radio button
- Custom fields can also be defined as mandatory or non-mandatory by clicking Yes or No on the Is Mandatory radio button
Step 2: Save to finish
- Click Save, custom field is successfully added!
- Select the Leasing module again to check the custom field you just added