You can create an Ejari Tenancy Contract directly through Masterkey!
- Select the Module Property Management, select Leased and open one of the Leased Units.
- Click on the Lease button
- Select Ejari Integration and you can either click on 'Link an existing Tenancy Contract' or 'Create a new TC'.
- Since you have not created the Tenancy Contract in Ejari, click 'Create a new T.C' to create a new Tenancy Contract on Ejari through Masterkey.
- If you have entered the Ejari Approval Ref No & Ejari Tenant Number on the Unit & Tenant file, it will appear automatically. If not, you can get it from the Ejari Website and enter it manually.
- Once you have entered the numbers, click Submit.
- Now you have created an Ejari Tenancy Contract on Masterkey. If the contract is Ejari approved, the status will be Active, if not, it will say Pending.
Next steps: See How to: Terminate a Ejari Tenancy Contract