Let us assume you listed a Unit in a wrong location and wish to change the Property and list it in the correct location. Follow the below steps to change the Property of an already listed Unit.
- Select the Unit that is entered in the wrong location and click Search
- Type in the right Property name and click Search
- Property is now changed successfully and click Save
- If you are unable to change the Property Name, you need to give yourself Access. If you do not have access to System Admin, speak to your Administrator / Manager to grant and update your access
- Select System Admin > Users and select the User whose access needs to be updated
- Click Manage Access
- Select Permissions > Unit Property > put a check next to Edit
- Your access is successfully updated!