How to: Control the maximum number of leads
You can now control the maximum number of leads a certain agent is allowed to have at a certain period through Lead Caps feature. This encourages real estate agencies and/or call centers looking to efficiently distribute and share leads and tasks amongst brokers, as well as track activities of individual producer. It helps in the following key tasks.
- Managing and distributing every lead amongst agents
- Assigning different roles and permissions to each individual again
How to setup rules?
To activate lead caps, roles can be defined and assigned to a specific user.
To make the roles functional, you may request our support team to determine the rules based on your requirements and to assign particular roles.
Here are some examples of rules that you can define
- Maximum number of open leads assigned to an agent should not exceed more than 20 at a time.
- Maximum number of open leads (Buyer) for an agent should not exceed more than 10 at a time.
- Maximum number of open leads (Landlord) for an agent should not exceed more than 10 at a time.
Below are the three different lead rotation types
- ON status causes the the agent’s name to appear in black color when adding a new lead.
- OFF status causes the the agent’s name to appear in red color when adding a new lead.
- My listings only status causes the the agent’s name to appear in green color when adding a new lead.
Check how to turn Lead Rotation ON/OFF
How it works?
When reaching the maximum number of leads based on a defined role, lead rotation status will automatically be switched to OFF and the agent will start reflecting in Red color in the “Lead Referred To” list.
An email notification will be sent as soon as the user reaches to limit to keep him/her informed.
If user tries to change rotation status back to ON then the system will prompt the following message indicating that the action is not possible.
Once the total number of open leads drops below the defined limit, then the Lead Rotation status will revert to ‘ON’ or My Listings Only and agent will start reflecting in black or green color in the referred to list.
The Lead Caps feature can be activated for your group upon request. Contact us at +971 4 4257733 or email our support team at at firstname.lastname@example.org.