How to Add a Unit
A Unit in Masterkey is what you want to Sell or Lease. It can be an Apartment, Villa, House, Office, Shop or even a plot of Land.
Step 1: Select the Unit Details Tab
- Select a module (Sales, Leasing, Property Management) and click Add New Unit
- This opens up an empty Unit File
- Select the Listing Agent from the drop down list. The Listing Agent is the agent whom this listing belongs to (for example if the Seller/Landlord was entered by you or if the company had referred the Seller/Landlord to you). Select the Listing Type as either Sale or Resale. Sale can be selected when the sale is directly from the Developer. Resale is selected when the Individual Owner wants to Resell their unit.
- Location of the Unit can be selected by choosing the drop down or you can click search and type the name of the location (for example ‘Downtown Dubai’).
- If the Property does not exist in the drop down, you are welcome to add a Property by clicking Add
Step 2: Enter the Unit Data
- Fill in the mandatory fields which are marked with a red asterisk (*). You can select Exclusive if the Seller/Landlord wants to list the Unit exclusively with your Agency.
- Select Yes if the Title Deed is processed by the Seller.
Step 3: Link the Seller/Landlord to the Unit
- If the Owner is already entered in Masterkey. You can search by typing the First Name, Last Name and select the Owner from the list.
- Click Add to add the Owner Lead on the Unit file.
Step 4: Enter the Rent/Selling Price of the Unit
- Select the Sales Details tab in the Unit File. Fill in the mandatory fields which are marked with a red asterisk (*).
- Original Price of the Unit can be entered under Base Price.
- Premiums can be entered if you need to add additional margins against the Base Price.
- Negative Premiums can be added under the Discount Field.
- Selling Price per Sq Ft and Original Price per Sq Ft will be calculated Automatically by the System (Selling Price per Sq Ft=Selling Price/Built Up Area, Original Price per Sq Ft=Base Price/Built Up Area).
Step 5 : Test it out.
- Click Save. Congratulations! The Unit File has been saved successfully in the Units zone. You can now search the Unit through the same zone.