How to: Use Templates to add Marketing Description
No more spending a lot of time writing lengthy marketing descriptions! We've launched this new feature which makes adding marketing description hassle free. You can now directly add the below options in your marketing description without manually typing in. Try it now.
- Agent Signature
- Company Profile
- Property Overview
- Community Description
- Select Module (Sales, Leasing or Property Management) and select any Unit. Click on Marketing on the Unit file.
- Once you're done adding the description, you can just click on Insert Signature and your name and contact details will be added below the description
- You can click on Company Profile and this will automatically insert the company physical address with the company contact details.
- If you've entered the Property Overview on the Property file. You can insert it directly on the Unit file by click on Property Overview, this will automatically insert the description from the Property to the Unit file.
- If you've entered the community description on the Property file under Web Remarks. You can just click on Community Description and import the description
- You can add pre-defined templates for Marketing Description and insert them on the Unit file. You can click on Template.
- It will give you a list of all templates that you've added. Select the template and click on Insert.
- Template description is now added to the Marketing Description