How to Add a new User
- Select Module System Admin > Users and click on Add New
- Type in the Username (username cannot be changed later).
- Check the Active User checkbox.
- Select the type of role (Agent, Manager, Administrator) that the User belongs to.
- Select the Modules that the User needs access and click >> (next)
- Enter personal details of the User and click >> (next)
- Select the User Hierarchy, if any Agent is reporting to this user, move it to the right hand side. Select the users manager on the left had side (manager this user report's to) and click on >> (next)
- Congrats! User is now created. You can click on Yes to send an email to the user with the login details.