How to Enable / Disable Modules for Users
Masterkey comes with a variety of Modules for different roles within a company. By enabling only the Modules the individual User needs, you simply make their life easier. Follow this article to learn how you can enable / disable Modules for each Masterkey users.
- Select System Admin > Users and then click Search
- Click the User whose access you want to change
- Scroll down in the User File and check / uncheck Modules as you see fit
- Click Save when you are done with the changes
- In this example, we have only given access to Sales and Leasing
- User will only have access to the selected Modules (Sales & Leasing). The other Modules have changed color from Black to Grey and the User will not be able to click them.