Auto Correspondence can be enabled by following these steps:
Step 1: Find Auto Correspondence in System Admin
Go to System Admin > Parameters > Auto-Correspondence Settings
Step 2: Enable Auto Correspondence
Click Enable Auto Correspondence check box to activate the Auto-Correspondence feature. Only leads created after the date displayed will receive emails.
Step 3: Fill in details
- Enter the From Name. The ‘From Name’ is the one that appears when the email is sent to the contact.
- Enter the Outgoing BCC email addresses. This email address will receive a copy of all outgoing emails sent to any contacts and is a great way to initially test the feature is working.
- Enter the Incoming BCC email addresses. This email address will receive a copy of any responses from your contacts.
- Select Yes or No for Allow users to disable Auto-Correspondence per lead. If yes, individual users will be able to disable Auto-Correspondence on a per lead basis. The below screenshot is of a lead where this feature is enabled.
Step 4: Test it out.
- Click Save. Congratulations, Auto-Correspondence is now enabled for your system!