How to Import Units from another Module
Let's say you have added a few Units in Sales and the Owner says he wants these Units to be for Sale & Lease at the same time. Masterkey makes it very simple to import Units from one Module to another.
Let's assume that you have already entered a Unit in Leasing and you want to add the same Unit in Sales.
- Select the Module Sales and click on Add New Unit.
- Enter the Property Name, Unit Type and Unit Number.
- System will now prompt mentioning 'Unit already exists in other module. Do you wan to import this Unit?
- You can click on OK and all Unit details will be imported from Leasing to Sales.
- You will have to manually fill in a few details (Listing Agent, Unit Number, Owner Details, Price etc) and click on Save.
- Unit is now successfully imported to Sales.