We have added a Calendar feature to Masterkey so that users are able to:
- Schedule their viewings, meetings, and follow-ups
- Be able to refer to an interactive calendar view to see their daily schedule
- Export their Masterkey calendar into other calendar apps such as Google calendar (Please note that at the moment Google Calendar takes time to download and refresh any event updates).
Step 1: Click on the Calendar Button
- Click on the Calendar button in the top right-hand corner.
- Once you click the full calendar view will be loaded as such.
Step 2: Add Activities on Calendar
- You can click on a specific day and highlight the time of the activity. This will load up the Activity side panel window with the pre-filed selected day and timings.
- Fill in the type of Activity (Example “1st attempt Follow up”) and Related To and Unit details and then save. This will create a new activity on your calendar.
Step 3: Switch between Day/Week/Month Views
- Click on the desired view from the top right-hand corner of the calendar view. You can select Day, Week or Month view. This will change the view accordingly.