Ejari might be familiar to most in the Real Estate sector. But, in case you have not heard about it, we have a detailed explanation of what Ejari is, how it works, and how the integration between Masterkey and Ejari benefits you.
What is Ejari?
Ejari is an initiative of RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Agency) to regulate and facilitate the Rental Market of Dubai. It is an online system put in place to regulate the relationship between Landlords and Tenants specifically in this Emirate.
Here are steps to help you link an existing Ejari Contract using Masterkey.
Link an existing Ejari Contract
- Select the module Property Management, then within Units select Leased and open a Leased Unit
- In the unit file click Lease
- Select Ejari Integration and click on Link an existing T.C. or Create a new T.C.
- Note: You can only Link an existing T.C. if the Tenancy Contract is already generated on the Ejari website
- Find the Tenancy Contract number on the Ejari website against your Unit. Type in the Tenancy Contract number and click Link to an existing T.C.
- Ejari Tenancy Contract is now linked to your Unit in Masterkey! If the contract is approved in Ejari the status will be Active, if not, it will be Pending
Next steps: See How to: Create a Ejari Tenancy Contract