How do Matches work?
No more going through the hassle of trying to match your list of leads with units manually. The Matches feature helps you identify units that match your leads in real-time.
View how many matching units exist against a contact or a lead by looking at the ‘Matches’ column in contact and Lead zones.
How to identify Matches against leads and contacts
- Go to the Lead zone in any module and click search to see a list of your leads.
- If your system has units that match a particular lead, the counter in the Matches column will change based on the number of matches.
- Click the counter to view the list of matching units.
- This shows the units that match the selected lead. Select units and click send selected units to send your choices to the contact. Once the choices are sent, it will move the matches to the sent matches section and update the matches counter.
- If the matches are not relevant, you can discard the matches by clicking on discard selected units and this will move the matches to the Discarded section on the top and update the matches counter.
Other locations to check for matches
- You can check the matches from 3 different locations.
b) Contact zone
c) Contact File > Leads tab
Test it out!
Start sending matches to your contacts today.