How to: Add an Owner
The Contact Lookup makes it easy to add an Owner or search for Contacts from different Modules and Zones.
To add an Owner, select the Module (Sales, Leasing, Property Management) and select Units.
- Select Add New > Unit
- In the Owner Search field, type the owner's name. Masterkey will auto complete as you type (only Contacts that are assigned to you will show)
- If the Contact does not exist, click on Add New Contact
- If there are too many results, Search All
Using the Contact Lookup (also adding a new Contact)
The same screen can be used to Search Contacts and to Add a New Contact quickly.
- Enter their name, phone number, and email address then note if in the search results beneath if the Contact already exists
- If they do not exist in the system, click the + (plus) sign to add the Individual or Company Contact
Add the Lead
- Once the Contact is successfully added or selected you can then add a Lead against the new Contact or select an existing Lead