How to Enable a Property Portal
Masterkey has partnered with many regional and global property listing portals. Dubizzle, Propertyfinder, Just Rentals, Bayut, and Viewr are just a few of our Property Portals partnerships.
Step 1: Find Property Portal in System Admin
- Click System Admin > Parameter Zone > Marketing Options
- Select Web Portals under Marketing Category
- When you select the option Web Portals, you will find the list of all Property Portals Masterkey has fully partnered with (Integration with the portal has been completed).
- By default the Status of the Portal will be selected as 'Pending'. You can select the portal you wish to list your units and put a tick mark on ‘I have read and accept the terms and conditions’ and click update.
- Click on ‘Publish by default’, if you wish to publish all new listings on this portal.
- Share all listings with this connection – Select this option if you want to show all your existing listings / units on this portal.
- When done, click ‘Send Email’ and email the portal mentioning your group code. This notifies the portal to create an account with you. Mentioning the group code in the email is mandatory because this is the only way the portal receives your listings.
Step 2: Activate the Portal
- Status of the portal will now change to Active and the portal is now Enabled on your System.
- Once the portal is enabled, it shows up on the Unit file > Marketing section.
- Go to the Unit Zone and mark the units to be on the portal.
Step 3: Test it out
Click ‘Close’ and the Portal has now been enabled for your system. Follow the steps mentioned above to start adding more portals to list your properties with.