How to Group Update Units
It is time consuming to update images and do a marketing description for each individual unit, so we came up with a simple solution called Group Update. Group Update is a feature that allows you to update multiple units at the same time.
Step 1: Find the Units
- Select the module (Sales, Leasing, Property Management), search for Available Units and tick the units you want to Group Update.
- Now select Actions > Group Update.
Step 2: Update the Information
Select the information that you want to update for multiple units. Using the Group Update feature, you can update:
- Unit details Information like floor number, bedrooms, primary view, parking etc
- Fitting and Fixtures Marking them furnished or adding individual fixtures
- Marketing Show multiple units to your company website, portals etc
- Images Add generic images for all the units in a same building
- Sharing Share the selected units with external agencies
- Documents Add documents for all multiple units
Step 3: Save and Continue.
After clicking save, the selected units will have the updated information. Group Update can be done for a maximum of 50 units at a time and can only be performed on Available and Blocked Units.