How to Search for Units
- Select module (Sales, Leasing, Property Management) and click Units
- Type the name of the Property (Building), Community, Sub-Community and click Search. This returns Units as per the criteria entered.
You can click Other Choices, if you want to search for something specific.
- Buyer (Family Name) - Last Name of the Buyer, applicable for Reserved / Sold Units.
- Buyer (First Name) - First Name of the Buyer, applicable for Reserved / Sold Units.
- Community - Area or Community of the Unit where it's located
- Listing Agent - Agent who has listed the Unit
- Owner (Family Name) - Last Name of the Seller.
- Owner (First Name) - First Name of the Buyer.
- Price - Selling Price of the Unit
- Property Name - Name of the Property
- Reference Number - Unique reference number of the Unit, it's system generated
- Reserved By - Agent who has Reserved this Unit
- Sold By - Agent who has Sold this Unit
- Sub-Community - Area or Sub-Community of the Unit where it's located
- Unit Number - Door or Apartment Number of the Unit