How to Assign Agents Specific Permissions
You can set specific permissions to Agents / Users based on their job roles. This helps you manage your users effectively.
- Select Module > System Admin < Users and select the User you want to assign permissions.
- Select the Country (in this case: United Arab Emirates) and click Manage Access
- Now click on Permissions and select the module Sales, Leasing, or Property Management. Modules will be displayed only which the User has access to.
- You can click on Contacts > Contact Record and tick the permissions that are required. If you tick Add, Edit, Delete etc, the user will be able to Add, Edit, Delete Contacts.
- If you uncheck any of the permissions, the user will not be able to perform that specific task.