How to Assign specific location access to Agents
There are many instances where Companies assign Agents to handle specific areas since these Agents specialize in certain areas. The access for Agents can be updated by users who are Administrators or Managers.
- Select Module as System Admin > Users and click on the user that you want to assign specific location access.
- Click Login Details, select the Country and click Manage Access. This opens up the User Access file.
- Click on locations and select the Module you want to define the access.
- When you click on the Module (Leasing in this case), it will populate all the locations.
- Select the locations that you want the user to have access to and click Apply.
- Click Save. Location access has been successfully updated and the User will now be able to search for Units in this specific location.