How to Assign Specific Policies to Agents
You can set specific Policies to Agents / Users based on their job roles. This will help you manage your users more effectively.
- Select Module > System Admin > Users and select the User you want to assign permissions.
- Select the Country (in this case: United Arab Emirates) and click Manage Access
- Select Policies > System and select the Policy that needs to be Enabled / Disabled. You can select the policies from the list and if you put a tick, the policy is enabled.
- There are three policies enabled / disabled as an example.
- Can Generate Receipt > Policy is checked. User is now able to Generate Receipt
- Can Upload Images > Policy is not ticked. User is not able to Add Images
- Can Add to Web > Policy is not ticked. User is not able to mark Units to Portals.