Masterkey’s batch upload tool allows users to download per-prepared data templates from the Masterkey application onto their computer’s hard disk for easy access. Equipped with an intuitively organized data template, users are able to quickly and efficiently compile their data offline and then upload their files to Masterkey in one single action. Essentially this gives you the freedom to add multiple Units simultaneously, eliminating the tedious task of adding each record separately.
Step 1: Select the Units.
- Select the Module (Sales or Leasing) > Unit Zone, click on Actions > Batch Upload.
- This will open up the batch upload page. You can either chose to upload Apartment or Offices or Villas Units. In this example, we will be uploading Apartments Units. Click on download to save the excel file on your computer.
Step 2: Fill in the Excel Sheet.
- Open up the excel sheet and fill in the fields
- You have to save the file with the same name as it was downloaded and type as .csv (Masterkey will not accept any renamed files or .xls extension). Click on Save to save the file on your computer.
- Important Note : The contacts and the properties should be preloaded in the system as the reference no’s are required while filling out the sheet.
Step 3: Upload the Unit.
- Once you’ve saved the file on your computer. Open the Batch Upload Page > Click on Proceed.
- This will take you to the next page where you can click on Choose File > select the file from your computer > click open and click on Upload.
- Your Units are now successfully uploaded.
Step 4: What if you have errors(shows in red).
- The Batch upload tool will check for duplicates based on fields will not upload the Units if they already exist in the system. Batch Upload tool will notify the errors in red and if you mouse over it, it gives you the error message.
- You can manually change and then click on submit.
- Once you click submit, Units will be uploaded successfully.